Certified as a Registered Education Provider with the Project Management Institute (PMI) “The PMI R.E.P designation validates that Six Sigma Global Institute (SSGI) has undergone a thorough review of their training, instructors, and materials to ensure they are aligned to PMI standards. SSGI is approved to offer Professional Development Units (PDUs) through each Six Sigma training program. PMI is a non-profit organization that maintains industry-leading standards through an extensive accreditation process.
Learn more about SSGI Global Recognition.
Check Out Our Lean Six Sigma Resources
Six Sigma Global Institute offers a number of different free Lean Six Sigma resources such as videos and informative articles for professionals who are interested in learning more about Quality Improvement.
Lean Six Sigma is a methodology that is used to help organizations deliver customer value through efficient processes and quality standards. The tools and concepts associated with Lean Six Sigma are used across many industries such as Logistics, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Government and Finance.
Informative Lean Six Sigma Articles
- Lean Six Sigma: The Definitive Guide
- What’s the Difference Between Lean, Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma?
- How Long Does it take to get a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt?
- How Long Does it take to get a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
- How Long Does it take to get a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt?
- What Six Sigma Belt is Right for Me?
- What is Lean Six Sigma?