Project Management Certification
Taught by Prof. Barry Shore, University of New Hampshire
Average Salary Range After Earning An Online Project Management Certification, $83,000 to $142,000
*Source: Wired Magazine
Trusted by the Fortune 500
Training & Certification
Includes online training material and SSGI certification exam
24-Hour Money Back Guarantee
Project Management Certification Overview
✓ $157 includes online training, testing fee and certification.
✓ 35 CEUs
✓ There is no prior work experience or prerequisites necessary.
✓ Certification exam is available online at no additional cost. Take the exam whenever you are ready and free re-takes are allowed.
✓ Study at your own pace. There is no time constraint.
✓ Training and case studies emphasize the practical application of the concepts, skills and methodologies of project management.
This Program is Most Suited for:
- Professionals looking to obtain a practical and respected level of accreditation.
- Directors, quality managers, function-level managers, and supervisors who are interested in project management leadership opportunities.
- Those interested in broadening their skills to qualify for emerging positions in the 21st century.
- Those interested in strengthening their resume with profession-level certification that will provide them with a competitive advantage.
How Can Project Management Certification Help My Career?
More than ever, organizations face intense competition both home and abroad. But competition does not rest, new products, processes and services are unveiled every day. And each of these products, processes and services represent the outcome of projects. So projects deliver the competitive strategy of the firm. By learning the skills, methodologies and terminology of project management you will be better positioned to assume a leadership position in your organization and directly contribute to the competitive position of the firm.
✓ When you pass the SSGI Project Management Certification exam you will have your certification and an ID License Number hosted online which employers can verify. You will also be able to attach your credentials to LinkedIn with one click of a button.
Instructor & Course Developer
Prof. Barry Shore has taught MBA programs specializing in Project Management for over 40 years. He has consulted with companies such as Arthur D. Little, Hyundai, General Electric and Doosan.
In this course Prof. Shore takes a real world practical approach to project management. He covers essential project management concepts, while showing how they’re applied through short cases studies.
Course Topics Overview
- How to Select the Right Projects
- Projects, Project Managers and Stakeholders
- Project Life Cycle
- Process Groups
- Project Knowledge Areas
- Project Initiation
- Project Charter
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Risk Breakdown Structure
- Risk Management
- Controlling Project Progress
- Project Governance
- Tradition, Agile and Extreme
Certification Exam Details
- 100 questions
- 75% passing score
- Online – 2 hour time limit
- Unlimited attempts
- Take the exam at your own convenience – no time restriction
Project Management Certification and Training
Includes Online Training & Certification Exam
Absolutely no additional fees!
24-Hour Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Prior to taking the exam in the first 24hrs