Master Black Belt Certification
Industry Approved Certification
Course Instructed By: Prof. Barry Shore, UNH
Accreditation: PMI® R.E.P.
Master the discipline of Lean Six Sigma. This program will prepare you to lead and manage Six Sigma teams. Certified Master Black Belt’s make an average of $140,000. Advance your career today. SSGI is trusted by the Fortune 500.
SSGI is Trusted By Global Leaders
SSGI Certification is Globally Recognized and Industry Trusted.
- Course Overview
- Certification Details
- Project Requirements
- Why pick SSGI over other providers?
- Money Back Guarantee
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Training
* Must have a valid Black Belt Certification.
* (Recommended) 5+ years of industry related experience.
The SSGI Master Black Belt course is the most advanced Six Sigma certification program available. This is a management level program that will prepare you manage and educate others on the concepts of Lean and Six Sigma.
SSGI is a PMI® (Project Management Institute) Registered Education Provider for Lean Six Sigma Master Black Black training. Training is fully online, self-paced and has no time restrictions. This course has been designed for those who are looking to obtain the highest level of training/certification in Six Sigma. This course will build off of the Black Belt by covering additional management focused topics. There are no required software applications and you do not need to purchase any additional training material, everything is included with your one time purchase.
Course Topics: Project Management, Leadership, DMAIC, Process Design and Improvement, Sampling and Process Control, Basic Control Charts, Advanced Control Charts, Customer Expectations: USL and LSL, Risk Mitigation, Hypothesis Testing, Non-parametric Statistics, Regression, Design of Experiments
Course Completion Time
Est. completion time: 5-10 weeks
There is no time restriction as the program will not expire (you will have lifetime access).
Online training is self-paced and can be completed on your own time.
What is Included?
Training material is hosted online via the SSGI Learning Dashboard
Upon enrolling you will have access to the following:
- Full Course (presentations, case studies, templates, quizzes)
- Study Guide
- Flash Cards
- Practice Exam
- Project Component
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification
Master Black Belt Certification Exam (Included in Purchase)
Exam: 160 multiple choice & true/false questions.
Passing Score: 80%
Retakes: Unlimited retakes at no additional fee.
How to Take Exam: Online, at your own convenience, 2.5-hour time limit.
Re-Certification/Renewal: Not needed, certification has lifetime value.
SSGI Certification/Exam is included in the package. No additional fee.
Test can be taken online at your own convenience. You do not need to go to an exam center. If you fail to pass the exam, you will have unlimited retakes for no additional fee. By passing the exam you will receive an offical industry recognized Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification and ID license number.
What You Will Receive:
- Industry Recognized and Approved Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification and ID.
- Verifiable ID License Number
- Digitally Hosted Credentials – Attach to LinkedIn
- 96 PDUs Pre-Approved by PMI
Globally-Recognized and Industry-Trusted Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification.
SSGI Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt certification is industry-recognized and trusted by leading organizations around the world. Our certifications can be found in global corporations such as HP, GE, Adidas Deloitte, Humana and Tesla. Master Black Belt certification from Six Sigma Global Institute will help you take your management career to the next level, by opening new career opportunities and increasing your salary potential.
Submission of Project Upon Course Completion.
- Opt 1: Theory Based Project Report (using SSGI template – available in student dashboard)
- Opt 2: Work-Based Project (signed off by boss)
*Projects can be submitted up to 3 months after passing the certification exam.
Instructor & Course Developer
With over 40 years’ experience in industry and teaching, Professor Shore has earned a reputation as one of the leading authorities in Six Sigma and Project Management. His pioneering work in Project Management dates back to General Electric and later Hewlett Packard.
Dr. Shore has written over 100 peer reviewed papers published in leading scholarly journals, four books published by McGraw Hill book Company and Holt, Rinehart and Winston, and hundreds of articles in trade publications. McGraw Hill honored him as a prize winning author for his book on operations management.
He has consulted at many of the top organizations throughout the world including Westinghouse, Chase Manhattan Bank, Timberland, United States Navy, Deutsche Telecom (Germany) and Doosan Heavy Industries (South Korea).
Learn more about Dr. Barry Shore here: SSGI Founder
Why choose Six Sigma Global Institute over other providers?
Find 3 reasons below:
- SSGI courses have been developed by Dr. Barry Shore from the University of New Hampshire. Barry has over 40 years’ experience in industry and teaching. Professor Shore has earned a reputation as one of the leading authorities in Six Sigma and Project Management. Barry has consulted for companies such as GE, Charles Schwab, Hyundai and BP.
- Companies and educational institutions trust SSGI. We work directly with small, medium and large organizations across various industries. Firms such as Disney, Deloitte, WeWork, Tesla and Walmart trust SSGI for six sigma training and certification needs. Check out our clients page where you can find a full list of organizations who have benefited from our services.
- Our approach towards learning doesn’t stop at concepts and tools. We focus on application. Professor Shore has designed the program to ensure that you not only learn the concepts and tools, but understand how to apply them right away through real-world examples and case studies. Don’t take our word for it, check out our customer reviews.
On average, 90% of the other providers either use third party training or hire outside consultants. Because of this, providers have to charge $100s or $1,000s of dollars for their online programs. At SSGI, we own all of our material and because we’re an online organization and have low overhead, we can afford to offer our programs at competitive prices.
SSGI allows for full refunds within 24 hours of your purchase, if you are not satisfied.*
If for any reason you do not feel like the program is the right fit for you, we will gladly issue you a full refund if your purchase was made within the past 24 hours.
* Course must not be completed.
* Certification exam must not be attempted.
Enrollment includes training and certification/exam.
Master Black Belt Program
Highest level of Global Recognition – SSGI Master Black Belt is approved by PMI®
✓ $699 (includes Training & Certification).
✓ Course developed & instructed by globally acclaimed Professor, Barry Shore, University of New Hampshire.
✓ Fully online, self-paced, lifetime access (does not expire).
✓ Accessible via computer, tablet and mobile devices.
✓ Globally Recognized (receive 96 PDUs – Pre-approved by PMI® – upon completion of program).
✓ Master Black Belt Certification exam included (taken online – unlimited attempts).
✓ Master Black Belt project component included.
You Will Receive an Official Master Black Belt Certification (LSSMBB)
~ Upon Passing the Certification Exam which is Included in your Purchase ~
Master Black Belt Certification and Training
Includes Online Training & Certification Exam
Absolutely no additional fees!
24-Hour Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
Prior to taking the exam in the first 24hrs