Yellow Belt Certification
An introductory course for those looking to learn basic Lean Six Sigma skills and obtain recognized Yellow Belt Certification. You can find our certifications in global corporations such as Deloitte, GE, Disney and Tesla.
Yellow Belt Program Overview
Fully Accredited and Globally Recognized.
✓ $99 includes online training, SSGI Yellow Belt certification exam and support
✓ 21 CEUs
✓ 21 PDUs – Pre Approved by PMI®
✓ Instructor support as needed
✓ Online Yellow Belt exam via our website (take at your own convenience, unlimited attempts)
✓ Self-paced online course content to fit your busy schedule. Lifetime Access.
✓ Learn on the go with your mobile device or tablet
#1 Best Selling Six Sigma Training Package
~ SSGI offers a comprehensive in-depth award winning training package that is used in MBA programs across North America
~ Created and developed by Professor & Graduate Program Director from University of New Hampshire
You will have access to our offical certification exam in addition to the following:
Hear What Our Customers Have to Say
This Program is Most Suited for:
- Professionals who have no previous Six Sigma knowledge.
- Individuals looking for basic level training on Lean Six Sigma.
- Professionals who are seeking introductory Lean Six Sigma Certification.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training
SSGI is an IASSC accredited Lean Six Sigma training provider. Training is 100% online, self-paced, mobile friendly and hosted on a learning management platform. Course material has been designed so that it is easily understood by beginners and those new to the discipline. There are no required software applications or additional training materials needed. Training is fully aligned to IASSC Yellow Belt standards.
Course Completion Time
There is no time restriction. You will have lifetime access.
Completion time largely depends on your availability. On average many professionals complete the program within 1.5 weeks. Everything is on-demand and self-paced.
- Online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Course
- 21 PDUs
- 21 CEUs
- Strengthen your problem solving skills
- Learn how to improve processes to save organizations time and money
- Learn critical management skills that top organizations value
- Develop a professional working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma at introductory level.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Our Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is industry-recognized and fully accredited by the Council for Six Sigma Certification.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification from Six Sigma Global Institute will help you stand out from the competition, open new career opportunities and increase your salary. As a Certified Yellow Belt Professional (from an accredited provider), you will be qualified to work on improvement projects within your company. Our organization trains and certifies employees from top companies around the world such as Amazon, Deloitte, Nintendo, Fedex and Time Warner Cable.
Yellow Belt Certification
- Open new career opportunities.
- Improve your salary potential.
- Become qualified to work in project environments.
- Use as a stepping stone towards Green and Black Belt Certification.
The SSGI Six Sigma Ladder
Note: There are no prerequisites for the Green Belt Program. The material in the Yellow Belt course is also covered in the Green Belt Certification Program. You may enroll directly into the Green Belt Program if you desire.
Here at SSGI we have created a SSGI Six Sigma ladder. It is an integrated approach that takes you from the Yellow Belt through to the Master Black Belt.
Each independent course and certification will fully prepare you for the next level on the ladder. The ladder is structured as listed below.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Certification
Instructor & Course Developer
He has consulted with companies such as Hyundai, Doosan and Samsung to offer award winning training programs. He has also taught in countries such as Korea, Italy, China and the U.K.
- Lean Basics
- Six Sigma Basics
- Value Stream Maps
- 5 S’s
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- X-Y Matrix
- Control Charts
- Process Capability and Stability
- Control and Response Plans
Certification Exam Details
- 75 questions
- 70% passing score
- Online – 2 hour time limit
- Unlimited attempts
- Take the exam at your own convenience – no time restriction