New to Lean Six Sigma? The SSGI Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification and Training program will help you gain a basic understanding of Lean Six Sigma concepts and how they can be applied to the workplace. Learn from experts and earn an official White Belt Certification.
White Belt Certification
Industry Approved Certification
Course Instructed By: Prof. Barry Shore, UNH
Accreditation: SSGI has been reviewed and approved as a Project Management Institute, PMI® ATP & Society for Human Resource Management, SHRM® Recertification Provider.
✓ Average Completion Time: 1-5 Hours
✓ 100% Online & Self-Paced Training Included
✓ Official White Belt Certification Exam Included
✓ Lifetime Access. No Expiration
This Program is Most Suited for:
- Those with no previous experience or Lean/Six Sigma knowledge.
- Those looking to sample Lean Six Sigma Training.
- Those looking for an introduction to Lean Six Sigma concepts and tools.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training
SSGI is a PMI (Project Management Institute) Authorized Training Partner (ATP) and a Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Recertification Provider. The SSGI Lean Six Sigma White Belt training program is 100% online, self-paced, mobile friendly and hosted on our learning management platform. Training has been developed by Professor Barry Shore from the University of New Hampshire.
White Belt Training Access Includes:
- 10 Comprehensive training modules & quizzes (1-2 hour completion time)
- Short case-studies from Walmart and UPS
- 5 sets of flash cards
- Access to White Belt Certification Exam
Course Topics Include:
- Intro to Lean
- Intro of Six Sigma
- History of Lean Six Sigma
- Basic Tools
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification
Our Lean Six Sigma White Belt certification is industry-recognized and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, government agencies and academic institutions around the world.
White Belt Certification Includes:
- 25 Multiple Choice and true/false question exam (unlimited retakes)
- PDF Certificate with ID License Number – hosted online (attach to LinkedIn)
Instructor & Course Developer
With over 40 years’ experience in industry and teaching, Professor Shore has earned a reputation as one of the leading authorities in Six Sigma and Project Management. Barry has consulted with companies such as Hyundai, Doosan and Samsung to offer award winning training programs. He has also taught in countries such as Korea, Italy, China and the U.K.
- Lean Basics
- Six Sigma Basics
- Basic Six Sigma Tools
Certification Exam Details
- 25 questions
- 75% passing score
- Online – 45 minute time limit
- Unlimited attempts
- Take the exam whenever you are ready